Dear Me, 6 Months in the Future

Hello!

I decided that I would only post when I felt like it; I feel like this blog is too personal to set to timetable. This blog is a place to share my secrets and thoughts. A utopia for me, almost.

Anyway - here is a letter I wish myself to read 6 months in the future. I have a lot going on at the moment, and I wish that myself, 6 months in the future, will right a letter back, on this very blog. I would like to see some of you do so, too! (pls cred ;] )

Here goes!

-----

Dear 6-months-older-me,

How are you? Are you feeling okay? The date is June 14. What's it like being 14? Have you worked out your sexuality? Do you have a boyfriend (I say this only because I know that you wouldn't date a girl around the schoolyard AND you currently have a crush on a boy; your best friend... But you probably remember that...)? 

Are you still optimistic about the move? Are we moving? You found out in September, right? If we are, are you excited, nervous? Prepared? Remember to pack your most precious belongings! 

Is your room clean? Right now, it most definitely is NOT. I hope you've cleaned up your act a bit. Have you discovered the right way to use make up?

HOW WAS THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT? Just, tell me this. I'm SUPER excited.

Are you finding this letter cringy? Be honest; I want you to answer all these questions honestly!!!

Here is something I want you to know; It's very important to current me. You are pretty much as happy as you have ever been, but also as miserable. You have the best friends in the entire world, the best you've ever had. Do you still have them by your side? But you're torn between the idea of losing them forever if you move, and wanting to leave this god-forsaken town (do you still want to??) but you don't want to leave them behind. Please keep these friends - they're the only ones that have really stood by you through anything. They may not be the coolest, but don't forget, neither are you. If you're being a bitch, get your head out of your ass and pull yourself together. Always wear a smile and be nice to everyone. Preach feminism and racial equality! Make sure you're being as polite as you can to as many people as possible.

Do you still like math? Are you still in 2nd top class, because I love my teacher and not the teacher in the class above. I'm scared I have to move, even though I'm above the level off the kids in my class. Are you doing algebra still? Please, please, please still enjoy it! It makes you unique ;)

What shows are you watching right now? Specifically anime, but mention a few NETFLIX shows. Currently, I'm watching 1, 2. I rewatched 3 twice and 4 four times! In the anime department; I'm head over heals for 5, but I'm sure you know that. Your favourites are 6, 7, 8, and 9. Tell me yours!

What music are you listening to? I hope you're still listening to 10, and 11, and 12, and all those anime theme songs, haha. You're obviously still listening to Queen Tay :D. Which YT's are you obsessed with? Aside from 13, of course!!

[see one note section titled OPEN IN DECEMBER for all the little numbers listed ;) ]

Also, what's on your XMAS wish list?

Anything else you wanna tell me? Please remember this letter.

Take care of yourself, future me.
<3, JAG :)
P.S had your first kiss yet??

-----

Well, look forward to December!! :)

Just a Girl, signing off xx

5 comments :

  1. I love this idea!!

    Sorry haven't introduced myself yet, have I?!

    I am PenGirl and I recently stumbled upon your blog.

    My gateway?

    A friend of yours, who commented on my blog, Hello Bubblegum.

    I love your blog and am going to try and raise some popularity with it!!

    So I am going to subscribe!! Yay!

    All u have to do is check out my blog and maybe follow back?? Don't mind if u don't I will definitely follow you though!!

    Anyway

    I have to go and follow you so,

    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I'd love to check out your blog xx
    Just a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I'd love to check out your blog xx
    Just a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post :)
    So cute. How long until you move?

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

BLOG DESIGN BY BRITTANY FROM HELLO BUBBLEGUM BLOG