Where, oh, WHERE, have I been!

Hello!

Long time no see, my lovelies. Just a short little post to update you on why I have not been on and talking and writing posts, like I promised! To fill you in:


  • My holidays just ended! I know I promised to write on the holidays but I got lazy, which you can expect from me!! Also, my iPad broke, and then my laptop broke (resulting in a LOT of tears ): )
  • I'm in love with my best friend, who of course, how ever cliche, has no intention of liking me back and refers to me as his 'favourite person in the world'. I feel I have to survive with that. Although, I have sarcastically slipped a line or two about those sorts of things... "You're my best friend... Nothing more!!" "If no one ever falls in love with us, let's get married, platonically." He's the coolest guy ever *blushes and melts*
  • I just finished all of my past term assessment, and I'm now homework free! (Other than math, I actually really freaking love algebra!)
  • I decided I'm going to start learning Japanese when the semester ends :D
  • I started writing a story again and then ditched it because it sucked ass, but I might recreate it and try again!!
  • I PROMISE I'm going to write soon. Let me settle back down and I'll be back shortly!
Just a Girl, signing off xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

BLOG DESIGN BY BRITTANY FROM HELLO BUBBLEGUM BLOG