Update + Unforgettable Feelings

Hello!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, I'm on my Easter Break and I just needed a rest from school :/ So, what have I been up to so far?? Nothing entirely productive, but I thought I'd share:

  • Practising dances even though I'm not a dancer (to a really cool and challenging dance, to a funky song, 'Ninja re Bang Bang,' by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ;)
  • I've started writing a story!! I've always been into writing stories, and in this story, I wanted to bring light to a lot of the world's forgotten people. So, I have a WoC important character, and I've introduced a lot of LGBTQA+ ideas into my story!
  • I finished an entire anime! I watched Your Lie in April, which I waited until April to watch, cause ya know, immersion. Even though it spans out almost half a year and it's spring April, not hot-autumn April. Even though I knew what the ending was (internet spoilers ^~^) I still ***** (NOT SPOILING IT FOR YOU, TOO!!)
  • I've also started watching new shows on Netflix, too! Parks and Recreation is my favourite at the moment!
  • Ugh, so many shows! I also re-watched two of my favourite shows on the entire planet, Girls In Love (but YT doesn't have all the episodes :/) and Ouran High School Host Club (Dub)
  • Wow, I really have exerted myself. It's been barely a week since holidays started. I need to get a hold of myself...
Anyway, I've been thinking: What are some amazing feelings I want to experience? Feelings that are beyond description, but once you hear the idea, you know what it will feel like, but you still can't explain it to anyone... Does anyone know what I mean or am I rambling??

Either way; here are a few of my favourite feelings in the whole world:
  1. standing in the ocean on a chilly day
  2. wrapping yourself up in blankets and just laying in bed, thinking about things
  3. sipping a hot chocolate and feeling warmth spread through your whole body
  4. running so fast for so long your chest feels empty
  5. standing in a forest
  6. watching a fire flicker in the darkness
  7. laying in the dark and watching the stars
  8. being you, without a care in the world
  9. when you're falling, and you feel that, "im not going to die, but somethings gonna happen"
  10. swimming in exceptionally cold water
  11. long road trips - especially when you hop out late at night or when rush hours over to stretch your legs
  12. being alive at night
  13. secretly listening to strangers conversations and realising there are tonnes of other lives out there with their own stories (and yours may or may not be irrelevant *lies on floor*)
Anyway, I hope you've been well :3 I'm going on a holiday with all my best friends soon :D 
Just a Girl, signing off xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

BLOG DESIGN BY BRITTANY FROM HELLO BUBBLEGUM BLOG